Irish at SXSW 2015
Whether you are going to SXSW Interactive for the 1st time or the 21st time (yes interactive has been around since 1994) there is always a lot to take in and it can be hard to focus in on the right talks, networking sessions and parties to attend.
But if your company is at any of the following stages:
· rapidly growing,
· going international,
· looking for expansion opportunities,
· looking to create new development hubs,
· looking to better serve customers in their time zone & language,
· looking to understand how European cultures differ,
· looking to connect with the Irish,
· or simply looking for top talent..........
Then you CANNOT miss out on the Irish activities during SXSW Interactive, especially as we countdown to St Patricks Day Or Paddy’s Day as we like to call it!
FIRST UP is our official SXSW panel session at the Start-up Village in the Hilton Hotel: Help! I have Customers in Europe! What do I do?
- On Sat 14th at 5pm learn how successful companies like Zendesk, Nitro and Indeed.com have all conquered Europe. Speaking from experience, these presenters will help the audience gain a better understanding of pitfalls to avoid, as well as of the cultural nuances and business ethics that are necessary for creating an environment that fosters the company culture in Europe.
- and be automatically entered into a draw to win a bottle of Irish whiskey and if you have the Irish Charm get a St Patricks Day tshirt from one of our team!
NEXT UP, the Irish Prime Minister is coming to Austin!! Come hear what our political and pro-business Irish leader, Enda Kenny, has to say about Technology and Ireland. He will be speaking on Sunday March 15th check it out here.
- Meet the Irish experts who freely help US companies scale in Europe, network with peers and enjoy a fresh breakfast and light entertainment.
- Watch the Irish rugby team take on Wales LIVE in the 6 Nations Rugby Championship
- Let us know if you can join us and
Have some more questions for us?? Feel free to drop us a line: email@example.com
And don’t forget to follow-us on Twitter for more updates: @IDAemergebiz
We look forward to meeting you in Austin